Hull & East Riding Snooker League
87. Competitions include Singles, Doubles and Team Knockout competitions. All Competition matches must be played by the deadline date for each round as stated on the draw sheet or the website.
88. The Captains' Cup is open to Team Captains only.
89. It is the responsibility of both competitors to arrange matches. Should either competitor encounter any difficulties in arranging matches, such as opponents not responding to messages left, they should contact the Competition Secretary who will adjudicate.
90. For Competition fixtures, no maximum start is applicable.
91. Competitions are open to all Teams and players that are registered to participate in the respective season. Team Captains are responsible for asking players in their Team if they wish to enter any Competitions.
92. Captains must record the details of all Competition entrants as required on the League registration form, including the entrants’ own telephone numbers. The telephone number of the club or the Captain must not be used except in exceptional circumstances.
93. Entrants to Doubles Competitions can be paired only with members of the Team with which they are registered.
94. Captains are responsible for collecting fees and including them with the League registration fee, as per rule 23.
95. Any Team or player that consistently makes no attempt to arrange or play a match may be excluded from participating in the following season’s Competitions.
Never miss an update
Follow the site to get the latest news and results straight to your email